2021.12.06 17:06 krimmas Happens too often...
|submitted by krimmas to memes [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 17:06 deadly_dopamine Alan watts - Work as Play
2021.12.06 17:06 Xyroh_ I just finished my Expert Summoner World! It was fun
|submitted by Xyroh_ to Terraria [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 17:06 luciaferL7 [XBOX] [H] ncvr + a little add for your troubles / offers [W] sb Stern ncvr (uncert)
Found pink sterns in my inventory and they look so nice on my pink little bow set up. Now I would like sb sterns for the sb little bow car.
Can trade another ncvr for them with a little add, or have other wheels or something I can offer... carbon, decopunk, blender, yorebands, petacio, stratum badge.... some are painted/cert... if there's something equivalent you're looking for I can check if I have it.
submitted by luciaferL7 to RocketLeagueExchange [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:06 Blenderyoda NeW wAy 2 del defalt cUb3!!? BlEnDeR 3.0 (New UpDaTe??!)
|submitted by Blenderyoda to blendermemes [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 17:06 ilikemenithink Rule
|submitted by ilikemenithink to 198 [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 17:06 Zappypowww For all my Magic the Gathering and One Punch Man fans. I posted this last night and got excellent advice, revamped it and now here it is. Please give advice on my S-Class themed card set I’m building. How is the balancing? Any ideas for other rule area abilities?
2021.12.06 17:06 jerzeysmuts Anyone got this hoe from Elizabeth?
|submitted by jerzeysmuts to JerseyThotz [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 17:06 sarbar0909 I hate these but it’s been 4 days since I’ve been to the salon. Ugh!!! The red part is gel…
|submitted by sarbar0909 to Nails [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 17:06 Open_Access_tracking What is the relationship between legal form, governance, and ethics? | Martin Paul Eve | Professor of Literature, Technology and Publishing
|submitted by Open_Access_tracking to Open_Access_tracking [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 17:06 mattje27 Banshee is almost useless
I am no pro player but the banshee in this game is either bad or just too hard to use. Manouvering with mouse and kb is quite painful, the banshee moves too fast and I literally can't kill anyone with the banshee bomb no matter how hard I try Git gud or.. ?
submitted by mattje27 to halo [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:06 noviaccou Simplii Bank Referral Link to earn 50$
To get the bous must make a deposit of at least $100 within 6 months after account opening, and maintain a minimum balance of $100 for at least 30 days.
Click on link below to open account
submitted by noviaccou to ReferralWallet [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:06 giantsizegeek Shiv was monstrously evil in S3E8 Chiantishire
|submitted by giantsizegeek to SuccessionTV [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 17:06 CommercialKey4144 I created a new template in tiermaker.com based on the contest logos, the link is in the description, feel free to make your tier list with this format if you want! Here you have my opinion on the cases, the idea of the tier lists is from a post I saw yesterday by u/EntertainmentKey6275.
|submitted by CommercialKey4144 to AceAttorney [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 17:06 bazooka_jor [WTB] salty t1 baseplate optic $50 [AL]
purchased a midwest industry ak mount and it has a t1 mounting system getting and picatinny adapter would cost more than my tr-25 is worth. Please post here then pm price flexible thanks.
submitted by bazooka_jor to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:06 SurvivalThief Trumpet part in the beginning of Over now
2021.12.06 17:06 The_ZombyWoof Top Five Jack Nicholson Movies You (Probably) Haven't Seen, But You Should
Face it, you're somewhat of a Jack Nicholson fan, you've seen and discussed The Shining, Chinatown, A Few Good Men, The Departed.... All the biggies.
But you've only scratched the surface, friend. Let me help you take a deep dive into the resume of one of the screen's greatest actors. Here's my top five Jack Nicholson movies you haven't seen....but you should.
1) Carnal Knowledge (1971) - Jack's best role, fight me. His performance as Jonathan in Mike Nichols' insightful and depressing examination of oppressive male sexuality in a rapidly changing world is a greatest hits for all of Jack's range: anger, pathos, humor, wit and charm, it's all there in spades. It's his most fleshed out, most fully realized role.
Best line: "You want a job? I got a job for you. Fix up this pigsty! You get a pretty Goddammed good salary for testing out this bed all day! You want an extra fifty dollars a week, try vacuuming! You want an extra hundred, make this Goddammed bed! Try opening some Goddammed windows! That's why you can't stand up in here, the Goddammed place smells like a coffin!"
2) The Last Detail (1973) - A simple premise, two U.S Navy shore patrolmen (Jack Nicholson and Otis Young) are ordered to escort a young recruit (Randy Quaid) from their Virginia base to a military prison in Maine. What could be a basic road movie evolves into a harsh and cynical coming of age movie as it too examines the moral compass of men, especially men in uniform.
Best line: "I am the motherfucking shore patrol, motherfucker! I am the motherfucking shore patrol! Give this man a beer."
3) Prizzi's Honor (1985) - OK, sure, by now you've figured out this is just another "This Is So Underrated" thread, but hot damn Prizzi's Honor is the very definition of underrated, and someone needs to shout it from the rooftops that this film needs a revival! Jack's turn as Charley Partanna got him an Oscar and Golden Globe for Best Actor, and he deserved all the acclaim.
Best line: "Marxie Heller so fuckin' smart, how come he's so fuckin' dead?"
4) About Schmidt (2002) - Admit it, you never really wanted to watch this film. Jack Nicholson is all about the big lines, the larger than life personalities that makes everyone else seem small when he's in the room. And Jack playing a retired, retiring older man facing up to the last chapters of his own life in the shadow of the death of his wife doesn't seem like a fun time at the movies. But Alexander Payne's tone poem to time, age, relationships and Kathy Bates in a hot tub contains more charm, warmth, and hope than a thousand Netflix movies.
Best line: "Well Ndugu, I'll close now. You probably can't wait to run and cash this check and get yourself something to eat."
5) Reds (1981) - Reds is one of those late 70s/80s movies that just swung for the bleachers in terms of scope, trying to cover so much history in the short span of one film (see also The Year of Living Dangerously and Heaven's Gate, for both the good and bad of that approach). Jack's turn as playwright Eugene O'Neil and his sad little love affair with Diane Keaton's character somewhat get's lost in all the EPIC WAR AND POLITICS bruhaha that is Red's, but it's still one of his more nuanced and intriguing performances, and well worth watching.
Best line: "I'd rather you went up in flames than crush out your cigarette during a monologue about birth."
submitted by The_ZombyWoof to movies [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:06 CharlieB9 [WTS] BCM MCMR10 Rail, 15" White Label Armory Premium Rail, 16" SOLGW Combat Grade Barrel [PA]
BCM MCMR 10, lightly used, no visible salt that I can find- $115 shipped
New White Label Armory Premium rail, mounted to two different uppers but never used- $90 shipped
New SOLGW 16" Combat Grade barrel, assembled with an upper, but never fired- $130 shipped
Paypal, Venmo, or Cashapp accepted, buyer covers fees if paying G&S:https://thefeecalculator.com/
ABSOLUTELY NO NOTES ON PAYPAL PLEASE
If payment is not received within one hour of my reply to dibs, item goes to second dibs.
submitted by CharlieB9 to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:06 Tijgooo Is Mont Blanc Individuel better then Mont Blanc Legend(Spirit) or Explorer?
So I can't test Halloween Man X and Mont Blanc Individuel in store where I live so I'm wondering if 1 of those is better then Mont Blanc Legend, Legend Spirit or Explorer. If they aren't it's no problem I can't test them. Thanks in advance!
submitted by Tijgooo to fragrance [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:06 DacariousTJ Pocket/Dimentional Wizard Tower
Hello all. So I have recently started a new play through as a Mage. One of the mods that I almost always used is the dwemer storage cube. I really enjoy having that house I can jump to at anytime and come back to where I was in the game. I have currently been looking for a similar mod where it is either a pocket house like the storage cube, or dimensional. What it is does not matter I just would like one where I can teleport to and back to where I was. The key here is I am looking for a moddest wizard style tower. Crafting stations, enchantment, alchemy stations, internal garden and bed. I am having difficulty finding one like this that has all of these things as well as treasure display for famous weapons, dragon priest masks and Teleportation. Without the building being ridiculously massive. I am looking for something like a combination of Tel Aschan and Tirashan. I like the feel of the Wizards tower of Tel Aschan with the Teleportation and the simplicity of the treasure display cases of Tirashan. I have been scouring the nexus looking for something to mach my intended play through and have found nothing. If you have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.
submitted by DacariousTJ to skyrimmods [link] [comments]
2021.12.06 17:06 happy2progress what is the worst creature to have as a pet?
2021.12.06 17:06 Accsucks Me and a couple of the boys got ourselves a tank in antistasi!
|submitted by Accsucks to arma [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 17:06 LiamP1 anime_irl
2021.12.06 17:06 Dramatic_Emu_8396 Drawcember Day 4: The Eyes Freeze
|submitted by Dramatic_Emu_8396 to AbstractArt [link] [comments]|
2021.12.06 17:06 payterrr 100% Fresh Ground Whole Wheat Sourdough Loaf